Glengarriff GC is now open to members and visitors in line with Government guidelines, and the GUI road-map protocols below.
The following are the key points which affect-
In advance of play:
- If you are ill or have symptoms, stay at home.
- Schedule your tee-time by booking online or over the telephone.
- Ensure that your group size is no greater than 4.
- Ensure that you have sufficient numbers of golf balls, markers, tees to avoid having to exchange equipment with others.
- Wash your hands and your golf equipment before you leave home. • Aim to arrive at the club no more than 15 minutes prior to play.
On the course:
- Do not arrive at the first tee more than 5 minutes before your allotted tee time.
- Observe physical distancing at all times on the course.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing ground until the all members of the group in front have played their teeshots and exited the teeing ground.
- If you must use a golf buggy, it must only be used by you and cannot be shared with or used by another player during the round.
- Do not exchange or share equipment, food or drink with other players during your round.
After your round:
- Return directly to your car, change your shoes, put your equipment in your car and leave. Do not store your equipment in your locker.
- Avoid entering the clubhouse. If you must use the toilet facilities, ensure you adhere to health and safety guidelines.