Glengarriff GC plans on re-opening in a limited capacity on May 18th,
in line with Government guidelines, i.e. travel restrictions, and the GUI roadmap protocols below.
As well as being limited to the current 5km travel restrictions, the following are the key points which affect-
- Members with colds or any symptoms of COVID-19 stay away from the golf course/clubhouse.
- Physical distancing rules are observed by all members at all times in the car park, clubhouse and on the course.
- Play is restricted to:
– members only
– casual golf only (no club competitions or opens).
In advance of play:
- If you are ill or have symptoms, stay at home.
- Schedule your tee-time by booking online or over the telephone.
- Ensure that your group size is no greater than 3.
- Ensure that you have sufficient numbers of golf balls, markers, tees to avoid having to exchange equipment with others.
- Wash your hands and your golf equipment before you leave home. • Aim to arrive at the club no more than 15 minutes prior to play.
On the course:
- Do not arrive at the first tee more than 5 minutes before your allotted tee time.
- Observe physical distancing at all times on the course.
- Following play of a hole, do not enter the next teeing ground until the all members of the group in front have played their teeshots and exited the teeing ground.
- If you must use a golf buggy, it must only be used by you and cannot be shared with or used by another player during the round.
- Do not exchange or share equipment, food or drink with other players during your round.
After your round:
- Return directly to your car, change your shoes, put your equipment in your car and leave. Do not store your equipment in your locker.
- Avoid entering the clubhouse. If you must use the toilet facilities, ensure you adhere to health and safety guidelines.